Sunday, July 20, 2008

Yu Yuan 豫园


My mom came out to Shanghai for just a few days so we could vacation together before I left. I think she mainly came back for the food. This is at the food court near Yu Yuan. I don't know how we missed it the first time, but glad we were able to find it. So many things to eat. All very hot and fresh, and the prices are not bad either. After putting the trays down, I went to get us some chopsticks, I caught her starting before I got back. She said she couldn't help herself it was so good.

Stuff you can only get in China.


Shanghai Old Street. 上海老街


Old and New. Standing on the Shanghai Old Street with Jin Mao Tower and the other new skyscraper in Pudong in the background.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home