Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Peach Blossoms!

A bunch of us went to Century Park in Pudong a few weeks ago to see the Peach Blossoms in bloom. Not really sure if they are actually peach blossoms since the map says it is Plum Blossom Garden. But this is the season for Peach blossoms so I am guessing it is Peach and not Plum. It was so beautiful and they had so many trees. It is nice to live where there are actually four seasons as opposed to Miami where it is just hot and humid.




Our Picnic lunch. Looks like a lot but we still had Naoko bring us some KFC from outside the park.


Toki insisted on riding the roller coaster. Not so scary since there aren't any loops but bit scary since the ride stopped a few times on the people riding ahead of us. I don't think I would do it again.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home