Saturday, January 26, 2008

A very full-filling Birthday!

I don't think I ate more food any other day in my life. I had my normal coffee and bread at the beginning of class. And Lianna gave me a Birthday cupcake during the break, which was smelled so good so I ate it all. Then we went to Pankoo, Korean Barbecue Restaurant at Zhongshan Park. Afterwards Yan and I did some shopping at Xu Jia Hui. Before we met up with Tao we had some dessert at the mall. After Tao got out from work we met up at the Xiao Chi Jie (Snacks Street) near Shimen Yi Lu and ate our way down the street.

Lianna, Me, Henny and Yan at Pankoo for Lunch. Really delicious food.

At the mall in Xu Jia Hui. I think the red Lantarns are really cute. We had some really nice desserts here.
This is the famous spot to eat Sheng Jian. I have come by in the afternoon and the line is really long. But this evening the line wasn't too bad. Either way if you find yourself here you should definitely try them. Really, really good. But watch out because there is some soup inside the dumpling it is scalding hot. After the little appetizer we went to a Taiwanese Restaurant. And had the " 特色" or "Specailty" dishes. First one was like an oyster pancake/omelet. Second dish was stir-fried frog meat. And finally noodles with beef. They were all really good, really special dishes. After that we tried some "chou dou fu" a.k.a "smelly tofu." We thought about having some dessert afterwards but we were too full.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home