Wednesday, December 26, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I really miss everyone back home. But I am glad to have a made such great friends in Shanghai. They really made Christmas very fun. I guess the partying started at Lianna's on Saturday, then went to the club with Tao on Sunday. And on Christmas Eve I had lunch with Yan and Lianna. Did some window shopping and found a "小吃 街" we didn't eat because we were preparing ourselves for Christmas dinner (definitely will go back another day). We went to an All- You-Can-Eat Japanese Restaurant, with Yan's Japanese friends. It was great! The best sushi and sashimi I have ever had. What was even better was we had the Japanese girls that ordered their favorite dishes; without them I wouldn't know where to start. We spent over three hours eating and chatting.
After the big dinner we went for a walk on Hua Hai Lu. Yan wanted to show us the giant Christmas tree but they turned the lights off right before we got there. :( We still walked around and there were other nice decorations. There were lots of people walking around, and also lots of street vendors. But it was strange because they were selling sparklers, bunny ears, red horns, and kids lighted wands.

Yan, Penguin, and me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home