New Year's Fireworks!!!
You can't miss the fireworks today. They are going off all night long and everywhere. I thought where we live in Miami was great because Bayside is so close by. But the show at Bayside is nothing compared to what goes on here in China. Anyone can buy the giant fireworks. So wherever you are tonight you can see them. Especially at midnight. I didn't need to look at the clock just followed my ears and went outside when I started to here all the bangs. And I didn't need to go far. I could actually see a bit from my kitchen window. But once you get outside you just need to decide which direction you want to look at and you will find a show. The whole sky lit up because they are going off all around the city.
These fireworks were still going after 15-20 mins.
Family lighting their own fireworks.
This is just a small one. But you can buy huge kits with 10-20 fireworks (or as many as your heart desires). And they are the giant fireworks that go off in the sky that we usually see lit off from barges off the coast back home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home